Friday, October 31, 2008

Evaluating Myself

Evaluating Myself
Investigation: I am grading myself a 4 because I went to google maps with help from Julissa and I got all my information from there. I also went to mapquest and I wrote down the name, adress, phone number, and price of three hotels, restaurants, and universities.

Design: I am grading myself a 4 because I had this straight edge design and then I changed it to a swivel design because I thought it was more of a college design. I also gave it a time limit which most people did not and I thought it was good.

Plan: I am grading myself a 4 because I reaserched alot of stuff and I finished my powerpoint even if I wasn't going to school that day. I think that I did a great job and so does my mom.

Create: I am grading myself a 4 because I think thatI published it very good even though I just got here and I am new to it.


Evaluate: I give myself a 4 because I think I did a good job in my power point.



Attitude in Technology:I think that I shoud give myself a 4 because I can't get anything higher than that for the fact that I am new.



No comments: